ONLIVE POLICY FOR USE OF ONLIVE BRAND FEATURES
Brand protection is very important to OL2, Inc. (“OnLive”). Our trademarks, logos, web pages, screen shots, or other distinctive features (“OnLive Brand Features” or “Brand Features”) are important source identifiers for the OnLive brand.
* When using our OnLive trademark or our other trademarks, distinguish the trademark from the surrounding text in some way. For example, bold or italicize the entire mark or place it in quotes, or use a different type style or font for the mark so that it looks different from the surrounding text. Specifically for the OnLive trademark, spell OnLive with a capital "O" and "L", when writing it in non-logotype, or all lowercase when writing it in logotype.
* Use the OnLive trademark only as an adjective, never as a noun or verb, and never in the plural or possessive form.
* Use a generic term following the trademark, for example: OnLive® Game Service, MicroConsole™ TV adapter, Brag Clip™ videos.
* Only associate OnLive-approved artwork with OnLive’s logos.
* If you are using an OnLive logo on a web page, there must exist a minimum spacing of 25 pixels between each side of the logo and other graphic or textual elements on your web page.
* If we use the symbol ® next to one of our trademarks on the onlive.com website (or elsewhere), you should too. If we use the ™ symbol next to one of our trademarks on the onlive.com website (or elsewhere), you should too. In advertising copy, notice of trademark rights may be provided in a footnote format - e.g., by placing an asterisk adjacent to the OnLive Brand Feature and placing an appropriate notice at the bottom of the page on which the asterisk appears. Example: *OnLive is a registered trademark of OnLive.
* Do not display an OnLive Brand Feature as the most prominent element on your web page.
* Do not display an OnLive Brand Feature in any manner that implies a relationship or affiliation with, sponsorship, or endorsement by OnLive, or that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest editorial content has been authored by, or represents the views or opinions of OnLive or OnLive personnel. For example, do not indicate in any manner that you have a right to sell memberships to the OnLive Game Service or distribute the OnLive client application if you do not have an express written agreement with OnLive to do so.
* Do not display OnLive Brand Features on websites that have a commercial purpose, including websites that, in OnLive’s sole opinion, are designed primarily to earn advertising revenue.
* Do not provide direct links to other websites that violate this Brand Protection Policy.
* Do not display an OnLive Brand Feature on any web site that contains or displays adult content, promotes gambling, involves the sale of tobacco or alcohol to persons under twenty-one years of age, or otherwise violates applicable law.
* Do not display an OnLive Brand Feature in a manner that is in OnLive’s sole opinion misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene or otherwise objectionable to OnLive.
* Do not display an OnLive Brand Feature on a site that violates any law or regulation.
* Do not frame or mirror any OnLive page.
* Do not incorporate OnLive Brand Features into your own product name, service names, trademarks, logos, or company names.
* Do not copy or imitate OnLive’s trade dress, including the look and feel of OnLive web design properties or OnLive brand packaging, or our distinctive color combinations, typography, graphic designs, product icons, or imagery associated with OnLive.
* Do not adopt marks, logos, slogans, or designs that are confusingly similar to our Brand Features.
* Do not shorten, abbreviate or make acronyms out of any OnLive trademarks.
* Do not register domain names incorporating OnLive Brand Features or misspelled variants thereof, including as second-level or third-level domain names.
* Do not use OnLive trademarks in a way that suggests a common, descriptive, or generic meaning.