Rogue Legacy is a genealogical rogue-"LITE" where anyone can be a hero.
Each time you die, your child will succeed you. Every child is unique. One child might be colourblind, or they might have tourettes. They could even be a dwarf.
That's OK because no one's perfect, and you don't have to be perfect to win this game. But you do have to be pretty darn good because this game is HARD.
Fortunately every time you die, all the gold you've collected can be used to upgrade you manor, giving your next child a step up in life and another chance at vanquishing evil.
Here's what Rogue Legacy IS:
- A procedurally generated adventure. Explore new castles with every life.
- Rogue-lite. Your character dies, but with each passing your lineage grows and becomes stronger.
- Tons of unique traits that makes each playthrough special. Ever wanted to be a dyslexic giant? Now you can!
- More than 8 classes to choose from (9)! Each class has unique abilities that change the way you play the game.
- Over 60 different enemies to test your skills against. Hope you like palette-swaps!
- Massive, expandable skill tree. Rack in the loot to upgrade your manor and give your successors a cutting edge.
- Oh yeah, there's a Blacksmith and an Enchantress shop with tons of upgrades. Equip your heroes with powerful weaponry and armor. Or gain new abilities like flight, dash, and air jumping.
- Tons of secrets and easter eggs to uncover... or are there? Yes there are.
- Got an Xbox 360 controller? Play with a 360 controller.
Copyright © 2013 OnLive.
All rights reserved. Trademarks belong to their respective owners.
Specifications subject to change without notice. Legal Notices.
ESRB Privacy Certified